Looking to do more good around the globe? Learn about established organizations that are helping the hurting and empowering people with God’s love through this list compiled for Extension 26.
When we are feeling stressed, it is important to undress our feelings and take a closer look at what is going on inside our hearts.
This image highlights the 5 Steps to Undress the Stress from my talk of the same name. Discover how to unwind in the face of stressful moments as you uncover triggers and embrace truth.
Family & Marriage Series
Read the Love & Marriage Series for encouragement as you grow in devotion and commitment to your spouse.
Checkout the Intentional Mothering Series and discover practical ways to nurture those entrusted to your care.
Tightly Wound Woman
Helping tightly wound women find freedom is one of my priorities. Let’s get to the heart of the matter and learn to rest in His Presence through the following series: Open Hearts, Letters to the Tightly Wound Woman, and Unraveling Grace.
Periodically I review books to help me grow and to help you decide what to read. I currently participate in the Blogging for Books, Baker Books Bloggers and Revell Reads programs. I also choose a few books a year to help launch and review for some of my author friends. Find the reviews here or listed below.
Blogging for Books:
- Cleaning House by Kay Wills Wyma*
- Do Hard Things by Alex & Brett Harris*
- Heart Wide Open By Shellie Rushing Tomlinson*
- Humble Orthodoxy by Joshua Harris*
- In This House We Will Giggle by Courtney DeFeo*
- Lord, I Give You This Day by Kay Arthur*
- Raising Boys by Design by Gregory L. Jantz & Michael Gurian*
- Spoken For by Robin Jones Gunn & Alyssa Joy Bethke*
- The Art of Work by Jeff Goins
- Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Girl by Paula Hendricks*
- Dance With Jesus by Susan B. Mead*
- Dragons and Dirt by Dalene Reyburn*
- Finding Spiritual Whitespace by Bonnie Gray
- The Fringe Hours by Jessica Turner*^
- Grace For The Good Girl by Emily P. Freeman
- The Hardest Peace by Kara Tippetts
- Interrupted by Jen Hatmaker
- Letters to Grief by Kate Motaung*
- Love Letters From The Edge by Shelly Beach & Wanda Sanchez
- Nothing To Hold But Hope by Jennifer Kostick
- Organizing Your Prayer Closet by Gina Duke*
- Victim Of Grace by Robin Jones Gunn
- You’re Made for a God-Sized Dream by Holley Gerth
- Surprised By Motherhood by Lisa-Jo Baker*^
- Women at War by Jan Greenwood*
- 7 by Jen Hatmaker
Baker Publishing Group Reviews:
- Every Little Thing by Deidra Riggs*
- Hope For The Hard Days by Holley Gerth*
- The Horse of My Heart by Callie Smith Grant*
- Wild in the Hollow by Amber C. Haines
- You’re Loved No Matter What by Holley Gerth*
- 50 Women Every Christian Should Know by Michelle DeRusha*
*Disclosure: These books were given to me for free in exchange for an honest review.
^=Member of launch team for book.